Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coffee in the city.....

In search of my missing mojo.. I decided I needed to get back to basics... back to what I enjoy most...
Spending quality time with Darby.. and treating myself to a coffee tour of the city, and trying coffee from somewhere I have wanted to go for a long time! Darby is also at a perfect age to explore our wonderful city!! He loves these trips as much as I do!! 
This is exactly what we both needed...


My Little Drummer BoysI am Linking up today with Trish for Wordless Wednesday at  My Little Drummer Boys


Until next time, Life is too short for crappy coffee









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, It means the world to me that you have taken the time out of your day to comment on my little blog. I endeavour to respond to all comments, sometimes it may take a day or two! If you haven't commented I would love to hear from you!
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...